Monday, February 15, 2016

Destiny - Do I have a problem?

Today while cruising the Destiny the Game subreddit, I come across this little post.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/45x8we/i_made_a_calendar_heat_map_tool_thingy_for_time/


The OP has created a cool tool that takes your playing time info from the Destiny servers, and then creates a cool little infographic / heat map based on that data.  This could be a pretty dangerous tool!

Here's mine!

Destiny Playing Time Heat Map
Destiny Playing Time Heat Map

I'm good usually for atleast one night a week of a few hours.  I'm sure that there are some out there that have the sickness much much worse than I do.  I think that Destiny was a game that I was done with last year around June.  I had reached the max level that I could, and was really frustrated with the game.  It wasn't until around July that I had figured out how to play with other folks in the Destiny Universe, and joined a Clan.  Once that magic was unlocked, I found the game much more enjoyable.  Now with the discovery of the great group gatherer that is http://the100.io, I'm sure that I'll have many more of those dark red days as my group of guardians work to drop Oryx yet again.  Anyways, I found this heat map interesting.


1 comment: